Junior Prom 2012
• This year’s Junior Prom is going to be held on Friday May 11th, from 6PM to 11PM, at Lombardo’s in Randolph, MA.
• Doors open at 5:45 and will be closing at 6:30. Students arriving after 6:30 will not be allowed into the ballroom.
• This year there is going to be a change in the ticket sales for prom. Tickets will be on sale for only one week, Monday April 9th through Friday April 13th. The cost is $65.
• Ticket price after April 13th will be $70, so please plan ahead. Late tickets will be sold only until April 27th (the week after vacation).
• There will be tables set up at all lunches selling tickets. Students can pay with cash or checks made out to PSHS Class of 2013.
• Student’s obligations to the OWE list must be cleared BEFORE they will be allowed to purchase a ticket to Prom. They will not be able to purchase a ticket if they are on the OWE list - no exceptions.
• Guest passes must be taken care of BEFORE purchasing tickets. No one 21 or over is allowed as a guest at prom. Students can get Guest Pass forms at the main office. It takes time to get guest passes approved, so please plan accordingly.
• Student may also need to check their grade status. Students MUST be a junior to buy a ticket.
• There will be information about formal photos by Northern Images, free and reduced tickets, tuxes, directions to Lombardo’s, etc. at the ticket tables.
• This year we will be adding a photo backdrop which is like a photo booth for students to enjoy at Prom.
• On May 11th students going to the prom must attend school until 11AM or they will not be allowed to participate in prom.
• Dismissal the day of prom (May 11th) is 11AM and dismissal notes will be accepted in the main office starting Monday of that week.
• The theme of this year’s Junior Prom is Masquerade Ball and the Prom Song, from student votes, is “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain.
Any questions regarding the 2012 Junior Prom, contact Martha Osberg or Tami Degelder at 508-224-7512. Thank you!